Tuesday, September 27, 2022

TCG Trades: September 2022


Since the start of the new TCG rules, we do not trade cards with each other anymore.
We only trade certificates for cards or card sets now to make it easier for us to trade and collect.

Hence I have started logging my trades again.
I decided to do this so I can keep track of the certis I have already traded and not,
and also which card sets I have already collected for the month.

My favorite part of the new trading system we have is that they color the card sets according to the month they were made. This makes it easier for me to know which cards I want to collect next.



Cards Traded


SCSE2

KTAH

FASE3

FACK FICK3

PRSE PRSE2

LSBE LSBE2

FLAH2

THLT

ISPB3

FABE

LSCK KTCK

LSSE THSE

FRBE

SEWA FRWA LSWA

HWLT HWLT2

HWSE

INSE BYSE FASE FRSE



Certis







 

+ 3 wishcards

+ 2 wishcards

+ 2 wishcards





30 wishcards

  







No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker