Tuesday, November 27, 2018

New Christmas Layout & More Card Sets

Hi loves,

I have updated this site to a Christmas layout. What do you think of it? 😊


The backgrounds and graphics used were from Country Patch Collections (closed) and Graphics by Irene. Header image was made from tubes from Tati Pixel.

Also, here are my last batch of card sets for November - both in Christmas and Winter theme. Just send them to Annica to be added to our gallery.

Templates and tubes by MPP

Templates and tubes by MPP

For some reason, I'm currently obsessing over this tiny sheep from Donna. So adorable. I also love this window with the snow animation. Perhaps I shall turn it into a siggie for everyone later.

Updated: Siggies from WIBE3 card sets are here: card and mastercard.

Happy collecting!



No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker