Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Advent Calendar 2018


Hi loves,

I wanted to let you know that my Advent Calendar 2018 is now up and running. The banner is on the left side navigation, or simply click banner below:


If you also have an Advent Calendar or a Winter and/or Christmas site and would like your link to be added to my Advent Calendar page, please let me know.

My calendar opens on December 2, this year's Advent Sunday.

My calendar this year will only be limited to TCG members to pick up each day. If you are not a member of PTCG and is interested in my calendar siggies, I can send them to you separately via email, so please let me know. I would require your name, and URL. So please keep it in mind when you send me a mail.

I will also not be updating my Winter site anymore starting this year, as I had mentioned last year. This is because maintaining the sub sites are very tedious and requires a lot of time. But, I will update my TCG site regularly, and perhaps move everything else here as well.

I will be making 2 more card sets before the month ends, so please wait for it!

Hugs,

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker