Friday, November 28, 2014

Winter Is Coming...

And so does my Advent Calendar this year.

Yes, I do plan on having one this year and I'm already working on it. It takes a lot of work to make. I'm trying my best to make it in time for December 1st.

Although I'm not a Christian, as you might've already known, I thought that doing Advent Calendars are fun and I get to share gifts with friends online. I did go to a strict Catholic school back in highschool so I know what Advents are supposed to be for. XD


Anyway, while waiting for my Advent Calendar to be up, My Winter Site and Christmas Site are up and running with loots for you to take as well.

Happy Winter!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker