Sunday, September 14, 2014

Progress Report



First, there are still no updates on my domain. I guess I'll just have to wait out a bit longer. I was hoping they'd have the site up by mid September, but it's already mid September and there's no progress at all.

Adding to my stress, a friend's domain is expiring around next week, and I'm kinda freaking out about it because I was the one who recommended that hosting to her.


On a brighter note, I've finished all the siggies I'll be dropping to people's buckets for this year's Treat of Treat 2014 event.

I'll also be selling a series of Autumn siggies at my TSVP Sig Shop called "Tiny Fall" on which, as the name suggest, are a series of tiny fall siggies. I'll probably have one siggie posted every week, until the end of October. I'll be about 6 siggies in total, I think. I'll post more if my muse would let me.

After that, I will also be posting autumn related offers at Enam0re, and probably Gothiic Charm. Gothic and Autumn in one siggie is a bit hard to conceptualize, but I'll try to make something.

I've also started to reorganize my pixel gallery, but I'll probably take a bit of time, like weeks for it to get done since I do not have yet a concept of what I would want it to look like. But progress is in the way.

Oh, and lastly, I've started my random siggie gift giving project. I gift siggies to random people in a very random way, and at very random times. I do this to make people smile, and feel better just in case they're feeling down. I always to whimsical things like this because in truth, sometimes, I also wanted someone to make me smile on a really random day like I this. :)

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker