Tuesday, July 8, 2014

LiveJournal's Love List

Hello loves!

I'm currently thinking of starting a "love list" for graphic requests in the communities I make sigtags, blinkies, and occasional icons for. They are gothiiccharm and enam0re, respectively.

For now, I'm thinking of just having an exclusive list of special/ my favorite people in it. Those that are mutual friends with me at LJ are automatically a part of the "special/favorite people."  It doesn't cost anything, I just wanna know who are interested.

I made a separate post at LJ here, in case you missed it. So in case you are interested in it, please let me know by either commenting at the post or PMing me there.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker