Friday, June 27, 2014

Love List




Currently, I'm no longer accepting new members - only trading love list.
If you're interested, please email me.



In Livejournal, Love List is a special list of people or members of a certain group/community,
who are given certain privileges from a graphic maker/artist.
These privileges varies per maker artist.
Sometimes, they can be layout and/or graphic requests.
In my case, my Love List serves the same purpose as a sigtag membership.



Perks of Being in My Love List:

You can request any graphics I post in these communities regardless of limit:
enam0re
gothiiccharm

You can request any 2 sigtags from my sigtag gallery per week.

 And you sometimes receive surprise sigtags from me via email.



People in my Love List:

Name LJ UN Hair Eyes
Shenna unreal Red Blue
Gee / Geraldine harts Brown Brown
Jacquelyn swtspice Brown Blue
Julie faerycharmjulie Blonde Blue
Orella hisescape Red Hazel/Green
Shay adorablexi Brown Blue
Sammy glowstar Brown Blue/Green
Jessica ladyofavalon77 Brown Blue
Kelly moonshinefaerie Brown Blue
Tallie portus Blonde Green
Lorelei laurahonest Brown Hazel / Green








Imaged used in this page were from:
Countryside Heaven and Sistas Scribles (both are now closed)

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker