Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Terms of Use


Here are my rules, please follow them!
  • Please do not alter the graphics in any way.
  • Please do not redistribute them and claim them as your own.
  • I sometimes use paid pixel graphics, so please do not remove the credits on the file names.
  • You can use my graphics in other sites as long as you credit and link back to me.
  • Please credit me every time you use my graphics.
    • If using within LJ, please credit nvr_existed @ <community>;
    • If using outside LJ, please link back to my website https://beyondeternal.com
  • Please save the graphics to your own image servers because I do not keep back-ups of them.
  • Please also remember to comment in pickups so that I may keep track of those who haven't done so.
  • Please and thank you are very much appreciated.
  • And lastly, enjoy!
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to comment below or email me. I usually respond really fast.









Imaged used in this page were from:
Countryside Heaven and Sistas Scribles (both are now closed)

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker