Monday, December 2, 2019

December Updates


Hi lovelies!

It's December 1st! My Advent Calendar 2019 is now finally open!

This month, like every December, I will not have games for TCG because of the Advent Calendar. We have too much prizes during this time from other members' calendars too.

My Advents Calendar is specifically made for TCG members, but it it also open for The Pixel Palace members. If you're a member of TPP, please go to this link to leave your info, and I will add your siggies in the pages as I make them.

Also for TCG members, please watch out for the Holly Day event that I will be posting soon!


Happy collecting!





(Site closed.)

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker