Thursday, June 6, 2019

Summer Layout!

I've got a new summer layout!


The layout graphics were all from a super cute website site called Graphic Garden. This was a really old layout that the artist, Helena Normark, used to offer for free years ago. Unfortunately, she doesn't offer them for free anymore, but you can buy them with other sets for really cheap price.

I used to go to Graphic Garden a lot to download printable stationeries and calendars. I love her bears so much! You might wanna visit her site and take a peak!

I was also thinking of changing my collective blog's layout too -- maybe in the coming days, if I don't get too busy with work.


Hugs,

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker