Friday, April 12, 2019

I'm Back!

Hello lovelies!

I'm back from vacation! It was a very tiring trip, but very fun! 😊

Anyway, for updates - I've updated my pages and added new cards to my trade list. I'm still catching up on other things like the Bingo, but more importantly, I'm back to trading again! ðŸ˜†

Also, I wanted to let you know about something I talked to Inger about. We've been getting a lot of certificates for new cards now from games and events, and members are getting too much cards now.

So I've decided to help cut them down a bit. So starting next month, instead of getting certificates for new cards from my games, I will change my prizes to siggies and/or adoptables or think of something else as prizes. I will now only make certificates for getting new cards on games for special events. This way, we do not get too many cards as prize. ðŸ˜Š

Happy collecting!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker