Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Thanksgiving Adoptions

I made this Thanksgiving adoptions and gifties for an event in The Pixel Palace forum.

This first one is a thanksgiving adoption that comes with a certi.




The second one, we are to create 3 tags from things that we are thankful for. These 3 things below are what I'm thankful for - family, friends, and good health. 😊




Feel free to grab them if you want, just remember to link me back here at https://beyondeternal.com/tcg.

Although we do not celebrate Thanksgiving in my country, I thought that the concept of being grateful for the things we have is a very positive and uplifting thing.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker