Friday, October 12, 2018

October Card Sets

Hi ladies,

Here are my new card sets for this month.

Templates by Heather.
Tubes by CPP.

Templates by Trampasj.
Tubes by Me, Donna.
Lines by DCP.

Templates by Me.
Tubes by Tanya.

For the 3rd card set, I made a new template - pencil template. The template has a line that you can color yourself, and a colored one. You can flip or recolor the colored one.

You can find them in my "Templates I Made" page along with the ghost template line I made for the October Challenge.

Lastly, for thos who have not yet played the Pirate game from last month, please do them this weekend. I will be removing them on October 15 (Monday).

Happy collecting!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker