Monday, August 15, 2016

August 2016 Updates


I don't have much updates this time because I'm extremely busy again with work. I recently changed to a graveyard shift at work, so there are less free time for me. That, and I'm getting a bit obsessed with Pokemon Go. Haha!

So for this month's updates are:
Animal -1
Autumn - 1
Bear - 1
Gothic - 2

Also, in the next few days, I might be retiring a few siggies I have on my gallery. I will be retiring them because I couldn't reproduce these siggies anymore since I lost their tubes. When my hard drive broke some time ago, with it, I lost tubes from some of the membership subscriptions I had. Unfortunately, when I send my hard drive back to Seagate (because it's still under the warranty), I was told that they will not be able to recover whatever files that are in there before it broke down. And I couldn't download these tubes anymore because the pixel sites I got them from are now closed. So, I have to make do with whatever I currently have available, for now.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker