Monday, April 9, 2018

April 2018 Cards

Hello!

Here are my April cards that I promised Inger I would make.

Tubes used by Tallie.
Templates by Tanya and Pixel TCG.

The first one, I inteded to make for Spring, but somehow didn't turn out exactly for Spring. Haha!

I got the inspiration from my stamps collections that I used to also collect from way back.

Tubes by CPP and LHM (closed).
Templates by Donna.

The second one, is baby themed because my brother and sister-in-law just gave birth to a baby girl. She's my very first niece, and she's so tiny and so cute. 😍

I'll probably make 2 more in the coming weeks when I get the time to do so.

I made one more - bears! I just couldn't get enough of this bear template.

Tubes by Inger and LHM (closed).
Templates by Trampasj and Donna.

Happy collecting!



No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker