Monday, October 24, 2016

Treat or Trick 2016!

Hello loves!

Halloween is around the corner! And as usual, I also have a treat_or_trick post for this Halloween!


Like the previous years, for those who are members of LiveJournal, if you wanted to receive something from me for this event, please head over enam0re or gothiiccharm and comment your information on my post there. Please use the form I provided there.

Oh, and my Trick or Treat 2016 bucket is here, if you're interested to leave me something too.

For those of you who are not members of LiveJournal, but would also like to receive a Halloween Treat bucket from me, please feel free to email me these information:

Name:
Hair Color:

I'll fill out everyone's bucket at the last week of October. I'll leave a post here and in LiveJournal after I sent out your Halloween buckets, so you would know you're expecting a bucket.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker