Monday, December 28, 2015

Advent Calendar


Hello loves,

I wanted to let you all know that you can still request for my advent calendar siggies until the end of the month only - December 31st, 2015. So if in case you missed any siggies from my advent calendar this year, you only have until the end of the month to request for them. I will put the calendar down after that.

In line with this, I would like take this opportunity to let you all know that starting next year, I can no longer make sigtags as often as I did the previous years. Therefore, I will no longer continue with my monthly sigtags. In exchange, however, I will now open my sigtag gallery for everyone to request for free, but with limitations of 2 sigtags per week.

If in case you wanted to ask something for clarifications regarding this news, please do not hesitate to to email me.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker