Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Happy Fall!


Hi everyone, I'm back!

I've been out for a really long time. I was really busy with work and other things so I have not made progress with remaking my entire gallery, but I'm getting there. So far, I've re-downloaded some of those tube subscriptions I had (they are not much to begin with). But there are other sites I can no longer download from because it's either my subscription expired or the site is already dead.

While at this, I would like to take this opportunity to ask you lovelies if anyone of you has Simply Shantastic's tubes. I had a subscription of her, but her site went down already. I love everything I had of her subscriptions, especially those with Magical's (rest her soul) lines. So I was hoping some of you have her stuff and is willing to share with me. In case you're interested with sharing, please let me know and I can send you my logo and other proofs that I had her subscription via email.

That's about all of my updates. And please look forward to the new sigtags that are coming! :)


No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker