Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 2015 Update


Happy June everyone!

I've added a few new siggies in the bear and spring sections of this gallery.

Monthly siggie is also updated. Currently, there are 2 monthly siggies because I posted the May monthly siggie really late. So for the month of June, you can request for both, if you have not done so.

I've also added a new section under category called "Euri x Frann." It's a section where I will add sigtags I made together with my friend Frann. These siggies can also be found in the normal categories. I just made a special page to display all those I made together with her.

I have not finished my Summer Site yet, so the prizes I've got for June were all placed in the Spring Site temporarily.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker