Monday, March 2, 2015

New Spring Layout

Firstly, Happy Spring everyone!

Here's a spring gift for everyone:


 Please click on it to take, and link back to http://www.beyondeternal.com/


I have a new layout up! It's very Spring, right? I'm so happy with it. I haven't made a banner/header image for a really long time. Like, years maybe.

I've also fixed the news section. It looks better now than it was a few days back. It should display the latest 3 posts I made. But currently, there are just 2 posts.

A few days back, I decided to just reuse my old updates blog instead of having another Wordpress site up just for updates to avoid my random blog being cluttered with pixel updates.

So, how do you like my new layout?

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker