Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Yesh, I'm still alive. I just got so busy with work and stuff so haven't been updating. Anyway, I've updated about 4 member's links and I shall add one member later tonight, when I get home.

Oh, and I've been noticing, there has been an increase of different J-rock blog crews these days. And they're not even just J-rock related blog crews, they're J-rock blog crews themselves - like this one. Honestly, I'm not a bit offended about it. I'm actually happy that people are starting to notice the J-rock scene more now than ever before. This is probably all thanks to huge artists like Yoshiki, Gackt, Miyavi, Sugizo, X Japan, Dir en Grey, Moi Dix Mois, the GazettE, D'espairsRay and many other bands. If you wanna join them, please feel free to! Let's all support the J-rock scene will a heart full of love!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker