Friday, April 25, 2008

Gackt in Hollywood

Gackt will be acting in an action film entitled "Bunraku" directed by Guy Moshe. He will be acting with Josh Hartnett and Demi Moore as his co-stars. And this will be his very first Hollywood movie! This news reminded me of Moon Child. His acting skills might not be that great, but he could be considered good. And this is not only an opinion of an obsessed fan too, you know.

Anyway, for this time's update, I just changed a member to pending since she'll be moving blogs. With regards to the pending members, I'm sorry about this taking too long but please wait a little longer. I'm really busy with work and I do not have the time. Really, really sorry. m(-_-)m

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Attic Moth

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Credit


More credits here.
eXTReMe Tracker